Dr. Manisha Munemane is an experienced Gynaecologist in Pune. She is qualified MBBS MD DGO ( Mumbai) with more than 21 Years of Professional Experience. She is trained in Germany for Advanced Gynec Endoscopy. She is an expert in High-Risk Obstetrics as well as in Stitchless Vaginal Surgeries.
She is well experienced in treating all gynecologic diseases. Over the period of more than 21 years, she has successfully managed high-risk cases like Twin Pregnancy, Triplet Pregnancy, Severe PIH, Eclampsia ( Convulsions in Pregnancy ), Diabetes in Pregnancy.
- Vatsalya Women’s Clinic
- Surya Mother & child Superspeciality Hospital
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
- MBBS – Grant Medical college and J J Hospital, Mumbai 1994
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai, 1998
- Diploma in Advanced Endoscopic Gynae Surgery – Kiel,Germany, 2010
Awards and Recognitions
- Certificate Course In Vaginal Surgery In 2005
- Training In Colposcopy, Mumbai – 2011
- Training In Obstetrics And Gynecology Ultrasonography, Mumbai – 1999
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
Senior Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, chinchwad, Pune
Sevadham Multispeciality Hospital Talegaon Dabhade
1998 - 1999
As Lecturer at Grant Medical College and J J Hospital, Mumbai.