What is Infertility ?
Infertility can define simply, Infertility mean after having a long and unprotected sex by partners, and still female partner is unable to conceived a baby, whether it is by reason of male partner or female partner. This particular terminology considered infertility.
Infertility can happen to anyone between any couple, but most probably infertility happens to men there are some certain reason.
Dr. Manisha Munemane – Provides Best Infertility Treatment In Pune
Now a days it is possible to remove worriedness or sadness of couples about infertility. Science has evolved regulary, Researchers are always come with a new ideas to erase sadness of infertility among all couples and consort.
Now, we all are familiar with a word “test tube baby” it is usually stand for IVF ( In Vitro Fertilisation). Concept of test tube baby had changed lives of million of infertility couples. With a recent evolution in a concept of test tube baby, the result of In Vitro Fertilisation ( IVF) have become faithfull and putten a big smile on the face of infertile couple by having their own child with them.
If you are suffering from the same problem, do not hesitate consult with a specialist,
Dr. Manisha Munemane is the best Infertility Specialist and provides Infertility Treatment in Aundh, Pune. She is an experienced gynecologist and an expert in High Risk obstetrics. Dr. Manisha Munemane is the best Infertility Specialist and provides Infertility Treatment in Aundh, Pune. She is an experienced gynecologist and an expert in High Risk obstetrics.
Infertility is a failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.”
This infertility problem occurs one in five couple. Infertility occurs in men and women. But Most commonly it happens with men it is estimated that out of 20, only one man has widespread infertility problem and ejaculated the low number of sperm and only one in 100 men suffer from this problem.
An Infertility occurs in women because of hormonal changes, age is more than 35-36 years, the menstrual cycle is not proper etc…
some of the diagnostic tests for infertility might include:
- Blood tests-Hormone assay.
- Semen analysis.
- An ultrasound to look for fibroids and cysts in the uterus and ovaries. This test uses sound waves to picture the uterus and ovaries, causes a little discomfort, and is very effective.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy.
Treatment of Infertility
This will depend on many factors, including the age of the patient(s), how long they have been infertile, personal preferences, and their general state of health.
Fertility Treatment for Men
- Surgery for epididymal blockage – if the epididymis is blocked it can be surgically repaired. The epididymis is a coil-like structure in the testicles which helps store and transport sperm. If the epididymis is blocked sperm may not be ejaculated properly.
- Varicocele – if there is a varicose vein in the scrotum, it can be surgically removed.
- Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation – medication and/or behavioural approaches can help men with general sexual problems, resulting in possibly improved fertility.
- Blockage of the ejaculatory duct – sperm can be extracted directly from the testicles and injected into an egg in the laboratory.
- Retrograde ejaculation – sperm can be taken directly from the bladder and injected into an egg in the laboratory.
Fertility Treatments for Women
Ovulation disorders – if the woman has an ovulation disorder she will probably be prescribed fertility drugs which regulate or induce ovulation. These include:
- Metformin – It is especially effective for women with PCOS, especially when linked to insulin resistance.
- Human menopausal gonadotropin, or hMG, (Repronex) – this medication contains both FSH and LH. It is an injection and is used for patients who don’t ovulate on their own because of a fault in their pituitary gland.
- Clomifene citrate– For ovulation induction.
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (Ovidrel, Pregnyl) – this medication is used together with clomiphene, hMG and FSH. It stimulates the follicle to ovulate.
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (Gonal-F, Bravelle) – this is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that controls estrogen production by the ovaries. It stimulates the ovaries to mature egg follicles.
- Infertility Treatment in Aundh, Pune.
What Causes Infertility?
- Ovulation disorders.
- Tubal occlusion.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Malefactors affecting sperm function: Male factor infertility.
- Advancing maternal age.
- Endometrial polyps.